Saturday, March 30, 2013

This will only hurt a little bit...

It's all very fine trying to convince your kids that the music you like is cool. To them of course, it's not, and that's natural. In an effort to be completely open minded though I am going to go where few parents dare. I am going to watch the NZ Top 40. Unrestrained, and sober.


I know what you're thinking, "Why on Earth would you do that?" Well, if I'm subjecting them to my CDs, it only seemed fair so let's get started...


To have any chance of finishing I'm starting at number 10. First out of the starting blocks we have...


10. Titanium - Come On Home. Sweet Jesus, a Kiwi boy band. What were they thinking?
9. Taylor Swift - We Are Never Getting Back Together. She's pretty, but I'm picking John Mayer left her when she sang to him.
8. The Script feat Will.I.Am - Hall Of Fame. Rock 'n' Rap pap.
7. Pink - Try. Well that's exactly how I don't want my daughters to sound, or dress...
6. Justin Bieber feat Nicki Minaj - Beauty and a Beat. Two of the most plastic people singing plastic pop.
5. Flo Rida. I Cry. Never a truer word said. I wept.
4. Calvin Harris feat Florence Welch - Sweet Nothing. I don't know about him but Florence has talent.
3. Rihanna - Diamonds. Dime a dozen ballad. Drivel.
2. Guy Sebastion - Battle Scars. I liked him better when he had big fuzzy hair. Just kidding, I never liked him.
1. Psy - Gangnam Style. This year's one hit wonder. Dreadful. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.hypersmash.com